CORNICHE DIASPORA SACCO KENYA QATAR is a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society for Kenyans Living and working in Qatar. The founders of Corniche are Kenyan professionals based here in Qatar working in different organizations who came together with the sole purpose of pooling together and sharing resources.
To efficiently promote savings, credit and investment programmes amongst its members by offering its members high quality and diversified financial products and services at fair and reasonable interest rates.
- To ensure the economical and social uplift of its membership at large and to promote the culture of saving on cooperative base.
- Enhance accessibility of financial services
- To promote the economic interest of the members thereby uplifting their standards of living
- Encouraging thrift amongst members through mobilization of deposits and savings and granting loans to members.
- Carrying out all such activities that further the attainment of the objectives of the Society.
Values and Principles
The Society shall operate under the following principles:
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Economic participation by members
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Education amongst co-operatives
- Concerns for community in general